Saturday, June 1, 2013

June First - First Post - Summer Begins!

Hey all! It's June 1st!!! and so my summer adventures begin.
I don't really have too much to talk about in my first post...but I do have a little stuff to talk about.
First off I took the SAT today, so I had to wake up early. I had to wake up early. Just in case you didn't get that, I had to wake up early! annnnd I had to take a test! What nonesense is this?! Anyways, I am glad it is over with and I am hoping I did well on it.
The rest of this lovely day has been dedicated to Song Pop, reading, listening to music, and singing at the top of my lungs while deciding whether or not to clean my room.
Here are some pictures I've taken over the week!



Well it is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l here in Colorado! and summer 2013 is going to be amazing!
Byeeeeeeeeee <3 Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment